Hearthstone Privacy Notice
Landlords and tenants, read how Hearthstone Ltd processes you personal information.
Renting from a letting agency
A letting agency can help you find accommodation owned by a private landlord. Some will help you simply to find accommodation, but many letting agencies manage properties on behalf of a landlord, which means that you may have no direct contact with your landlord.
Hearthstone assured shorthold tenancy agreement
Example contract between Hearthstone Property Management and our tenants.
- Tax hikes for buy-to-let investors will drive up rentsLandlord Tax: A RICS members’ survey shows that fewer landlords are entering the buy-to-let market while others are leaving it, resulting in reduced supply and ultimately higher rents will follow. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors says that the most striking feature of its July 2018 survey is the continuing reduction of new property being […]
- Dilapidated Properties spell trouble for landlords…Property Hotspots: The so called property hotspots that the property investing gurus talk about offer high yields (high returns) because the house prices are low. But if the area where you are investing in is deteriorating, then not only does your low priced investment lose more value, your income declines or disappears altogether, and you […]
- Top Legal Tips For LandlordsNew Regulations: There is an increasing amount of new legislation, new rules and regulations that are continually coming into force relating to the private rented sector. Also, apart from these major changes, there’s a host other long-standing rules and regulations that a landlord must be aware of, and comply with, when letting out a property. […]
- Tough Trading Conditions for FoxtonsAgent’s Figures: Along with many other estate and letting agents, Foxtons, the London based agents, are finding trading conditions tough as last week they announce pre-tax losses of £2.5m for the first half of 2018. Sales revenue is down by £17.2m, 23% down on their previous figures. They reported pre-tax profits of £3.8m 12 months […]
- House of Fraser has settled a crucial legal challenge over CVA termsInsolvency: Up-market national retailing chain House of Fraser (HF) has settled a contentious legal dispute with a group of its landlords that challenged the company over the terms of its restructuring vehicle, known within the industry as a Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA). A CVA is an insolvency procedure, similar to the personal IVA (individual voluntary […]