Hearthstone Privacy Notice
Landlords and tenants, read how Hearthstone Ltd processes you personal information.
Renting from a letting agency
A letting agency can help you find accommodation owned by a private landlord. Some will help you simply to find accommodation, but many letting agencies manage properties on behalf of a landlord, which means that you may have no direct contact with your landlord.
Hearthstone assured shorthold tenancy agreement
Example contract between Hearthstone Property Management and our tenants.
- Panorama: rent arrears double for Universal Credit claimantsUniversal Credit: There are calls to scrap direct payments as Panorama reveals rent arrears double for Universal Credit claimants. On Monday 12th November, BBCs latest Panorama investigation focused on the impact of the controversial Universal Credit, and most crucially the housing element. The programme revealed the extent of the rent arrears problem as a result […]
- Government pledges £2m more to tackle rogue landlordsRogue Landlords: The government has said that new funding will be provided to councils to support them in a range of projects designed to “ramp up” action against criminal landlords. This move follows a host of new legislation issued in 2018 to help councils in England tackle rogue landlords. The extra £2m funding is to […]
- Manchester, Silicon Valley Northwest?Investment: A recent Hometrack report shows Manchester’s current year-on-year growth standing at 6.2% compared to last year’s figure of 6.3%, reflecting steady and continuing growth, says NPP Investments. Manchester has continuously held a place in the Hometrack Top 10 fastest growing UK cities, thanks to the low buying prices and a steady investment market, says […]
- Fixed Rate Mortgages Trending UpMortgage Finance: Whilst a relatively modest increase, it is the first month-on-month increase across all types of fixed-rate loans tracked and recorded by Property Master this year. Fixed-rate buy-to-let (BTL) mortgages look to be on an upward trend across the board, according to research out last week from online mortgage broker, Property Master. The online […]
- Universal Credit issues behind arrears and repossessions riseRent Arrears: The release of the UK Finance (CML) Arrears and Possessions quarterly statistics, out yesterday, show that home owner mortgage arrears remain at historic lows. However, the number of buy to let mortgages with significant arrears (10 per cent or more of the outstanding balance) is up 3 per cent on last year. Mark Pilling, […]